One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastroenterology
- Advice to program directors and applicants for gastroenterology fellowship application and selection.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 155-158
- The process of applying for gastroenterology fellowship.Gastroenterology. 2012; (in press)
- Factors that affect National Resident Matching Program rankings of medical students applying for radiology residency.Acad Radiol. 2002; 9: 75-81
- Do factors that are important during obstetrics and gynecology residency program selection differ by applicant gender?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 1540-1543
- Factors affecting medical students' selection of an internal medicine residency program.J Natl Med Assoc. 2005; 97: 1264-1270
- Candid candidate comments: the relationship between residency program selection factors and match list placements from ranked applicants.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 1842-1847
- Factors applicants value when selecting an emergency medicine residency.West J Emerg Med. 2009; 10: 159-162
- ACGME list of programs by specialty.Accessed February 24, 2012)
- The gastroenterology core curriculum, third edition.Gastroenterology. 2007; 132: 2012-2018
- Trains, tracks, and promotion in an academic medical center.Gastroenterology. 2011; 141: 1545-1548
- A guide for success as a clinical investigator.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: 418-421
- The physician scientist training program in internal medicine at Washington University School of Medicine.Acad Med. 2009; 84: 468-471
- Educational experiences and quality of life of gastroenterology fellows in the United States.Am J Gastroenterol. 1999; 94: 3601-3612
- Emergency medicine residency selection: factors influencing candidate decisions.Acad Emerg Med. 2005; 12: 559-561
- The influence of quality-of-life, academic, and workplace factors on residency program selection.Acad Med. 2004; 79: 417-1425
- Gastroenterology training and career choices: a prospective longitudinal study of the impact of gender and of managed care.Am J Gastroenterol. 2002; 97: 459-469
- Getting involved in gastroenterology beyond the borders of your fellowship program.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 64: 602-603
- Mentoring in gastroenterology.Am J Gastroenterol. 2010; 105: 970-972
- On mentorship.Gastroenterology. 2011; 141: 13-15
- Characteristics of success in mentoring and research productivity: a case-control study of academic centers.Gynecol Oncol. 2012; 125: 8-13
- Factors associated with the career choices of hematology and medical oncology fellows trained at academic institutions in the United States.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 3932-3938
- Restrictions on persuasion.Accessed January 1, 2012)
Conflicts of interest The author discloses no conflicts.
Funding The project described was supported by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health , through Grant UL1RR025747 . The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.